Subject: Reminder: For Action to influenza OCPs for microbiology: Influenza virus characterisation report for contributions
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:57:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza (microbiology)

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

This is a kind reminder to give your contributions to the influenza virus 
characterisation rapid communications, indicate two country authors and 
acknowledgements. Please do so latest EOB Wednesday 17 Apr.

Best wishes,

The ECDC and WHO EURO Influenza teams

 <https://crowd.ecdc.europa.eu/>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 4:17 PM
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: For Action to influenza OCPs for microbiology: Influenza virus 
characterisation report for contributions

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza (microbiology)

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks for all your influenza virus detection and characterisation 
reports to TESSy during this season. We have prepared a draft summary report 
of those data covering weeks w40/2023-w9/2024 from EU/EEA countries as a 
virological season report. This report is intended to be published as a 
rapid communication in Eurosurveillance.

Please find the draft for your contributions at 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/teams/econ_who/Review/2023-2024%20season/NH%20VCM%202024/Rapid%20comms?csf=1&web=1&e=Rd7Ce2> 
Rapid comms. Please find also a copy of the draft attached for your ease of 
access. We would, though, prefer your comments in the Word document on the 
ECON Sharepoint in track changes. Please contribute by EOB 7 April.

Best regards,

The ECDC Influenza team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.